Now available: SAHARA
November 12, 2009
Approximately 9,000 images and QTVR panoramas of architecture, landscape design, and the built environment from the Society of Architectural Historians' (SAH) SAHARA project are now available in the Digital Library. SAHARA (Society of Architectural Historians Architecture Resources Archive) is a community-built archive of digital images for teaching and research in the field of architectural history. SAH members, including scholars, architects, historic preservationists, and students, upload their own built environment images to SAHARA to be shared with the Society. The SAHARA collection in ARTstor consists of photographs that have been peer-reviewed by the SAHARA editorial board for their photographic quality and the accuracy of their descriptive information. Additional images will be added to the ARTstor Digital Library as the SAHARA archive grows over time.
To view the SAHARA collection: go to the ARTstor Digital Library, browse by collection, and click "SAHARA" or enter the keyword search: asaharaig .
For more detailed information about this collection, visit the SAHARA collection page.
- QTVR Panoramas of World Architecture (Columbia University)
- Contemporary Architecture, Urban Design; and Public Art (ART on FILE)
- Ralph Lieberman: Architectural Photography
- Ezra Stoller Archive (Esto)
- Wayne Andrews: Architecture (Esto)
- The Museum of Modern Art: Architecture and Design